Permaculture education and training sessions at the demonstration centre include:
- half day Eco-garden Tour
- full day Permaculture Overview
- 5 day-Introduction to Permaculture Design
- Full Permaculture Design Course.
We also offer a variety of other training courses in:
- basic primary health care
- nutrition, HIV/AIDS, herbs & medicinal
- biodiversity conservation
- climate change adaptation & mitigation
- appropriate natural energy saving techniques
- waste management and recycling
We can provide accommodation on-site for 10 trainees max on a full board basis. Any extra-accommodation required can be arranged for nearby.
We have a number of training sessions pre-scheduled for the year (see calendar here), but most of our education and training sessions can also be organised upon request.